Anime with deep emotions

N

Nel

Are there any anime with deep emotions like naruto and one piece? 
There are anime like akame ga kill, attack on titan which are good but doesn't give much importance to emotions.

graveyard of the fireflies
now and then, here and there
strange dawn

lots of emotions to be had from those

Jinjer said:
graveyard of the fireflies
now and then, here and there
strange dawn

lots of emotions to be had from those

Are they good like the anime I have mentioned? I have never heard of this here and there. Is it a long anime?

Elvis said:
What kind of emotions are you looking for? Sadness, happiness or anger?

Anything but those emotions should go deep like you can actually feel them like clannad, wolf's rain and other such good anime.

Nel said:
Anything but those emotions should go deep like you can actually feel them like clannad, wolf's rain and other such good anime.

Watch the first episode of Plastic Memories and tell me what you think about it.

Elvis said:
Watch the first episode of Plastic Memories and tell me what you think about it.

If it's a shoujo anime, I don't want to watch it. I am looking for shonen anime.

A very old topic surfaced again. Shonen anime, don't have deep emotions. You could find them in seinen anime or tragedy anime. Even psychological anime have what you are looking for.

If you want to have deep emotions then you have to watch "Yuki yuna is a Hero" and "AKB0048"

If you want to have deep emotions then you have to watch "Yuki yuna is a Hero" and "AKB0048"
i watched akb0048 but i don't think it's got deep emotions lol
and only apocalypse anime usually have deep emotions. i will probably go with haikyuu and other sports anime here

Back