Anime version of gods

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I don't know how to say this but after watching noragami, youjo senki I believe anime makers don't mind something different that involves even gods. What do you think?

Gods are omnipotent and it's not everyday that you would want to criticize them.. If they are evil, they would make a thunder strike you out of nowhere.

Anime always does take an interesting portrayal to god or high deity like characters (like how Itchi was shown in the Naruto Shippuden anime while battling deidara.).

Though in the end, they can be made either fearful or silly.

Demon_skeith said:
Anime always does take an interesting portrayal to god or high deity like characters (like how Itchi was shown in the Naruto Shippuden anime while battling deidara.).

Whoa...I am not a good in Naruto Shippuden. I guess I didn't express my idea fully in this thread

Demon_skeith said:

Whenever people days silly and God in the same sentence, I always remember noragami. I liked it a lot and can't wait for more releases

Back