Anime Using Real Humans

I see. You didn't answer my other question. You were talking about lagging and such in 3D animation. So I would like to take a look at it and see the difference for myself.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. You didn't answer my other question. You were talking about lagging and such in 3D animation. So I would like to take a look at it and see the difference for myself.

I didn't notice it. A bad example would be Berserk 2016 or Berserk 2017. Not to be confused with Berserk 1997, that's from a different studio, director and team.
Here's a good video explaining why Berserk 2016 is terrible:

MadaraUchiha said:
I didn't notice it. A bad example would be Berserk 2016 or Berserk 2017. Not to be confused with Berserk 1997, that's from a different studio, director and team.
Here's a good video explaining why Berserk 2016 is terrible:

It's spoiler free.
There's Berserk 1997, which covers the first 100 chapters, which is the prelude to the main story, called the Golden Age Arc. It's filled with gorgeous art.
There's the Berserk movie trilogy, which also covers the Golden Age arc, same as ago, but is fully in 3D. The animation isn't that bad. It came out in 2012.
Then there's, Berserk 2016 and 2017, which follows the movie trilogy and adapts the chapters that follow it. This is the one that's terrible.
I haven't watched any of these but I've watched enough to know about them.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's spoiler free.
There's Berserk 1997, which covers the first 100 chapters, which is the prelude to the main story, called the Golden Age Arc. It's filled with gorgeous art.
There's the Berserk movie trilogy, which also covers the Golden Age arc, same as ago, but is fully in 3D. The animation isn't that bad. It came out in 2012.
Then there's, Berserk 2016 and 2017, which follows the movie trilogy and adapts the chapters that follow it. This is the one that's terrible.
I haven't watched any of these but I've watched enough to know about them.

I watched it but the audio is too low and how come there are some video gaming visuals in there? I am not so sure I am following that video at all. As for the things that you mentioned in your post, it's weird that there is so much story, even before the main part begins.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I watched it but the audio is too low and how come there are some video gaming visuals in there? I am not so sure I am following that video at all. As for the things that you mentioned in your post, it's weird that there is so much story, even before the main part begins.

There's no video game visuals. It's either from the anime, or the Youtuber's own pictures used for explanations.
Berserk has been running from the late 1980's so it's no surprise.

MadaraUchiha said:
There's no video game visuals. It's either from the anime, or the Youtuber's own pictures used for explanations.
Berserk has been running from the late 1980's so it's no surprise.

I see. If it doesn't have too much fan service and romance, I would like to give it a try but I don't think they are less in that anime.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. If it doesn't have too much fan service and romance, I would like to give it a try but I don't think they are less in that anime.

I don't think it has any fan-service. And of course the ideal experience is probably to watch the 1997 anime and read the manga after that.

MadaraUchiha said:
I sure hope not. That anime was terrible.

I liked it immensely. More like Tanya's way of thinking of idealistic and I like the plot as well.
Why didn't you like it?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I liked it immensely. More like Tanya's way of thinking of idealistic and I like the plot as well.
Why didn't you like it?

Ugly art and animation, annoying voice, empty characters, and pretentious as hell. To each his own I guess.

Back