Anime news.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
All the admins and mods,our site ranking has gone down, thanks to the inactivity.We admins are busy with our classes and we don't have enough time to spend much time here.Mods are busy with their life too. And we don't have much stuff to discuss unless we broaden our horizons. For that sake,we are introducing a new section named "Anime news".

I know you are not going to like this but being a mod or an admin isn't just cleaning the forum but also taking care of it. So from here on in, every admin and mod should get some anime news(make at least 3 threads for every week in anime news). There are no exceptions.Some mods rarely log in these days and some stick to the forum games section just for the activity sake.That's not what an online forum is about.Forum games section without a doubt increases forum post count but we need to do more than that to survive in this competitive world.

We have 8 mods as of now.So,I am expecting 24 new threads ever week in just anime news. By giving latest news to the user we can increase the quality of our site.It doesn't necessarily have to be about one piece anime.It can be about anything :D

@[Shaurya] , @[Claraviolet] , @[MadaraUchiha] , @[Kamikaze] , @[X-Caster] , @[MelloLily] , @[smoker]

I know this is going to be hard but making three threads for every week isn't that tough.So,please try to create threads as much as you can :D
If possible try to bring your friends like smoker,mellolily did. Try to promote our site in every way you can.We have facebook,twitter pages for our site.Check them out when you have time.

Let's aim to the top and someday we will reach it :)

@[Claraviolet] Try not to stick to forum games section,your post count is really low when compared to other admins.
@[Kamikaze] , @[X-Caster] , @[MelloLily] try to increase your post count.

Thank you,
Yours Star_Of_Hope.

Yikes...I will try to increase my post count then >.>

And great idea star ^-^

Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I've been somewhat busy lately. But yeah school starts this week for me :(

Kamikaze said:
Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I've been somewhat busy lately. But yeah school starts this week for me :(

Three topics, every week isn't that time consuming :D And good luck with your school.

NightBaron said:
X-Caster said:
NightBaron said:
X-Caster said:
Cool... cause not everyone watches one piece.

so what happened to ur manga thingy?

I'm still working on it as we speak. I hope I'm still able to post it in September as promised.

the 1st chap was gonna be released at the end of aug rite?

man a lot of things have come up. it's become complicated. i had to do some editing because it was too close to a specific anime and i was looking for something more original. I'm on chapter 36 now so don't worry once it's posted you'll know. I'll surprise you.

X-Caster said:
man a lot of things have come up. it's become complicated. i had to do some editing because it was too close to a specific anime and i was looking for something more original. I'm on chapter 36 now so don't worry once it's posted you'll know. I'll surprise you.

we will create a separate hunter section then ;)

Claraviolet said:
X-Caster said:

we will create a separate hunter section then ;)

Not just yet. I'll tell you when we start converting.

Back