Anime deaths

Canadian

Everyone hates it when their favorite Anime character dies. Do you ever suspect that might happen sooner than later? Are you ready for it when it does happen?

I hate it, but, if it happens I don't become gloomy and dreary. I guess I'd feel kinda sad, and move on.

Well, in the end, we have to realize it's just a story. However, though, some films shake us so emotionally that we think what's happening is real. Anyway, if that is the case, then it must be a really good work of art.

I don't really like, care when it happens? I care about the impact the death has on the characters and how they move on from the tragedy. I cry a lot so....yeah. That happens, but ultimately I can move on in like 5 minutes. However, the one death that really made me sob like a baby and mean it was someone from FMA (y'all know who I'm talking about. I donno how to do the spoiler tag so)

The spoiler tag is [ spoiler ]    [ /spoiler ]   without spaces.  I dislike anime deaths too. But they are important for a story.

i don't like them when they don't have any closure. i hated ai no kusabi ending but the fanfiction gave me some closure that i wanted but i didn't like the main story plot.

Sometimes they are sad but it's all part of the story and we shouldn't take things seriously.
I don't take them seriously.

Back