Anime clothing

i don't have any anime clothing. i don't own any jewelry too now. i plan on getting something but i don't know how long that would take and i am not really looking for them.

Demon_skeith said:
I'm not big on the clothing to wear myself really, but I do like a lot of cloaks that are used in anime.

I know right, They look so cool

Angel said:
i don't have any anime clothing. i don't own any jewelry too now. i plan on getting something but i don't know how long that would take and i am not really looking for them.

Nothing that you like though? really? Not even a dress or pair of boots?

My sister has a few anime merchandise t-shirts. I have one Seven Deadly Sins t-shirt. Other than that, no not really interested in having a character's "wardrobe".

MadaraUchiha said:
My sister has a few anime merchandise t-shirts. I have one Seven Deadly Sins t-shirt. Other than that, no not really interested in having a character's "wardrobe".

do you use it often?
if i even owned anything, i would be parading wearing that.

blackrose said:
I know right, They look so cool

Nothing that you like though? really? Not even a dress or pair of boots?

i like them but they are expensive and i don't have the luxury to get them.

Angel said:
do you use it often?
if i even owned anything, i would be parading wearing that.

i like them but they are expensive and i don't have the luxury to get them.

Was just a question as to what you would like though but i guess that it would be pretty expensive

MadaraUchiha said:

Ok that's cool

Back