All might from boku no hero academia character discussion

N

Nel

Do you think he would ever turn to evil? He must have done something for leave of villians to want him dead

i don't get your question. you mean he got enemies? all the heroes will have enemies aiming to take their life. he will never turn to evil

they want him dead because he is the symbol of everything they hate. There could be a deeper reason but I doubt they will go any deeper than what they have now.

he couldn't have done anything in particular to make them hate him. if they hate him then it's just the hatred towards all heroes who get in their way

No they hate him more obviously.
The league of vilains want to destroy the institution called Heroes and All Might is the symbol of everything they stand for. Destroying him means creating an imbalance and shifting the scales.

MadaraUchiha said:
No they hate him more obviously.
The league of vilains want to destroy the institution called Heroes and All Might is the symbol of everything they stand for. Destroying him means creating an imbalance and shifting the scales.

the other heroes would raise up and then they have to defeat the new hero. it will be a never ending cycle for them.

SecretWish said:
the other heroes would raise up and then they have to defeat the new hero. it will be a never ending cycle for them.

Yes but All Might is a corner-stone in the hero society. For the past year, everything centred around him. People felt safe because of his "Plus Ultra". Villains wouldn't dare do anything. Now that he is gone, there's a lot of chance for the villains to cause civil unrest and make people lose faith.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes but All Might is a corner-stone in the hero society. For the past year, everything centred around him. People felt safe because of his "Plus Ultra". Villains wouldn't dare do anything. Now that he is gone, there's a lot of chance for the villains to cause civil unrest and make people lose faith.

the hero academia looks strong to me and it wouldn't fall for one hell even if he is a really big hero. i do get what you are saying

SecretWish said:
the hero academia looks strong to me and it wouldn't fall for one hell even if he is a really big hero. i do get what you are saying

I'm not talking about actual people and strength here. I'm talking about the belief people have in the system and how it's gonna change now that All Might is gone.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm not talking about actual people and strength here. I'm talking about the belief people have in the system and how it's gonna change now that All Might is gone.

i was talking about that too and not just strength. all might's power right now is unstable and not good. i wouldn't compare his strength at all

Back