Akuma no Kuchibiru

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
This is a very sweet and short story..a bit intense but not rated. What every girl wants in a guy..a true hero. Kinda weird that he kept kissing her inspite of not knowing her but none the less a nice story.

Demon_skeith said:
So a slice of life type manga?

Not really..it's an actual story but ends in an incompleted way...not sure what slice of life is but from what I understand I don't think it is

Blackrose said:
This is a very sweet and short story..a bit intense but not rated. What every girl wants in a guy..a true hero. Kinda weird that he kept kissing her inspite of not knowing her but none the less a nice story.
Anything else to it? Seems like a weak plot, is it good enough to be hooked?

RomanceLover93 said:
Anything else to it? Seems like a weak plot, is it good enough to be hooked?

Not really especially since it's only 5 chapters long so far..not sure if it would be updated.
@demon_skeith now that I know what slice of life is I can say yeah it's something like that lol

The story between akuma and kuchibiru is an interesting love story. It shows that, no matter the ugly scene, the love is there. I never got the chance to read this manga, but the brief sentence you made here shows that, it is an emotional manga.

Sincerem said:
The story between akuma and kuchibiru is an interesting love story. It shows that, no matter the ugly scene, the love is there. I never got the chance to read this manga, but the brief sentence you made here shows that, it is an emotional manga.

Tbh it was such a long time ago I can't even recall it after looking at the pics lol

Blackrose said:
Tbh it was such a long time ago I can't even recall it after looking at the pics lol
I've always known you for keeping up to date of anime mangas dear, Lol. Its surprising one, this escaped your memory.

That's true when one reads about different kinds of book its not a must to remember all. Some will skip off from the mind.

Back