Akatsuki no Yona episodes 6-10 discussion

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
These are very good.
We can clearly see the character development in these few episodes. They were able to gather the white dragon power and Ki-ja isn't very helpful at first, but he is very strong.

Star_Of_Hope said:
These are very good.
We can clearly see the character development in these few episodes. They were able to gather the white dragon power and Ki-ja isn't very helpful at first, but he is very strong.

I also like them and the way in which the white dragon finally is able to feel like a person when yona calls him by his name and the way he grows.
Tbh though I don't like creepy crawly bugs either and his encouter with those was just hilarious hhehhee

Blackrose said:
I also like them and the way in which the white dragon finally is able to feel like a person when yona calls him by his name and the way he grows.
Tbh though I don't like creepy crawly bugs either and his encouter with those was just hilarious hhehhee
he is a very sheltered kid.
so different from the blue dragon and the green dragon. he is lucky too

[quote="Blackrose" pid='151445' dateline='1565397351']

Yeah he seems to be the best treated dragon.
It's so sad that the others had to live such lives but honestly I feel most for sinha...he has had such a horrible life  :crying:
[/quote]

Well he had to grow up alone as well.
He was not able to have a normal childhood playing with others. The only different is, he never regretted it and it's not as bad as the other dragons :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well he had to grow up alone as well.
He was not able to have a normal childhood playing with others. The only different is, he never regretted it and it's not as bad as the other dragons :D

I agree. They have all had hard lives even the pampered white dragon must have had his downs as well but I'm happy that they are finally able to experience friendship and all these other things

Blackrose said:
I agree. They have all had hard lives even the pampered white dragon must have had his downs as well but I'm happy that they are finally able to experience friendship and all these other things

Indeed.
It's refreshing but it's just like any other action anime.

[quote="Blackrose" pid='151508' dateline='1565464489']

I think it's way more than just another action anime..there is so much depth to it and though it's pretty subtle there is a bit of romance in there as well. 
I really enjoy the way Hak protects yona and stands up to everyone else and also the funny ways he shows his jealousy
[/quote]

To be honest, every other action anime got depth.
That's why they are usually long series and are very popular.

Star_Of_Hope said:
To be honest, every other action anime got depth.
That's why they are usually long series and are very popular.

I guess ima have to take your word on that since I haven't really seen much action anime but I still feel this is not just a typical action anime

i understand you.
it's been too sad to see those episodes. he is such a good person but no one can see him

Blackrose said:
I guess ima have to take your word on that since I haven't really seen much action anime but I still feel this is not just a typical action anime

Well, you must have really liked it a lot.
As for me, it's like any other action anime with some drama in it

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, you must have really liked it a lot.
As for me, it's like any other action anime with some drama in it

I see
Well as I always say I guess not everyone's taste will be the same and yes I really do like it and the manga is quite interesting as well

Blackangel said:
i understand you.
it's been too sad to see those episodes. he is such a good person but no one can see him

Yeah and he's kinda cute to..I'm really liking the manga..think I might make some threads on it

Blackrose said:
I see
Well as I always say I guess not everyone's taste will be the same and yes I really do like it and the manga is quite interesting as well

Yeah and he's kinda cute to..I'm really liking the manga..think I might make some threads on it

if you really like it, then i might as well give it a try.
i would want us to read the same manga

Blackrose said:
Really? That's cool hun
I hope you will like it :)
thank you and i need a change of genre too.
i just got hooked to a new manga which is very similar to killing stalking.
it's title is the man that got buried alive

Blackangel said:
thank you and i need a change of genre too.
i just got hooked to a new manga which is very similar to killing stalking.
it's title is the man that got buried alive

no but i can't help it.
i shouldn't have picked it up and now i want to know what would happen at the end

Back