Actual manga readers.

S

Sebastian

Just how many manga readers are there here? This section looks dead except for an admin who doesn't read manga, trying his/her best to revive it X(

I read only manga as of now...
And sorry you had that impression :(
Dye to lack of manga readers it is happening... :(

Demon_skeith said:
I glance at the manga every now and then, but the current arc is boring me a bit.
Is that so? Are you referring to the Mingo arc? xD
Mansi14 said:

Don't you watch anime? 0_0

Kizaru said:
Demon_skeith said:
I glance at the manga every now and then, but the current arc is boring me a bit.
Is that so? Are you referring to the Mingo arc? xD

Mansi14 said:

Don't you watch anime? 0_0
Ah...no I don't xD

Kizaru said:
Mansi14 said:
Ah...no I don't xD

Why not X(?

Um....Maybe because...when I started watching One Piece after watching some hundred episodes....I quit watching and started reading.. :p since then I have been reading it...but after this I guess I will resume watching it from Dressrosa arc soon :)

Mansi14 said:
Um....Maybe because...when I started watching One Piece after watching some hundred episodes....I quit watching and started reading.. :p since then I have been reading it...but after this I guess I will resume watching it from Dressrosa arc soon :)

that's great. the animation is much better now xD

Kizaru said:
Mansi14 said:

Oh yeah! I did see that... :p
Through some fights that i watched on YouTube ;)
I keep checking some videos of One Piece now and then... :D

Mansi14 said:
Kizaru said:
Mansi14 said:

Oh yeah! I did see that... :p
Through some fights that i watched on YouTube ;)
I keep checking some videos of One Piece now and then... :D

that's cool girl xD

I've never actually read the manga, I've only ever watched the anime and never really though otherwise. I'm not a fan of comics in general, I'd much rather watch it than read it.

htb24 said:
I've never actually read the manga, I've only ever watched the anime and never really though otherwise. I'm not a fan of comics in general, I'd much rather watch it than read it.

Many people share the same opinion :D

Back