14,000 posts!

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Looks like we have reached a new milestone,14,000 posts in just 110 days :D

Thanks for your support everyone :D
Let's work hard to make this site, a success :)

Wow hats of to all of you's great work and continue this hard work towards the next milestone. This forum is going nicely and it does not look like it will take long to get to 15k milestone.

sarhad12 said:
Wow hats of to all of you's great work and continue this hard work towards the next milestone. This forum is going nicely and it does not look like it will take long to get to 15k milestone.

Well,it's everyone's hard work :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
sarhad12 said:

Well,it's everyone's hard work :D

Yes I agree, a community is run by its members as much as the staff, without members forums won't last. But still nice of you to mention the hard work of all the members as it shows you guys do care about your members.

sarhad12 said:
Yes I agree, a community is run by its members as much as the staff, without members forums won't last. But still nice of you to mention the hard work of all the members as it shows you guys do care about your members.

Everyone is equal in OPF :D

identityissues8 said:
14,000 posts in 110 is absolutely phenomenal!
Congratulations! Next stop...28,000?

15,000 :D

We didn't announce any k posts.So I made this thread for starters :D

Back