How many anime do you recognize in this image?

Elvis
Gotei

How many anime series do you recognize in this image? People say it combines 17 anime series. Do you see them all?

(image expired)

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2019, 12:59 AM by Elvis.)

[Image: lNttqg.gif]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

OP, Pokemon, Bleach, Dragon Ball, and that Dora-something.........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Elvis
Gotei

There is also Fullmetal Alchemist because his right arm is made out of metal... I wonder what the gun is from...

[Image: lNttqg.gif]
Sindar
Zweilt

Crayon Shin Chan, Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, Hellsing, Death Note, FMA, DBZ, OP, Bleach, Pokemon, Naruto. Also there is an Avatar reference. Don't know where the charm that hangs from his belt comes from, same with the talisman on his neck.

(05-24-2015, 09:25 PM)alakazam Wrote: There is also Fullmetal Alchemist because his right arm is made out of metal... I wonder what the gun is from...

I think it is Alukard's gun, from Hellsing.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-24-2015, 09:40 PM)Sindar Wrote: Crayon Shin Chan, Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, Hellsing, Death Note, FMA, DBZ, OP, Bleach,  Pokemon, Naruto. Also there is an Avatar reference. Don't know where the charm that hangs from his belt comes from, same with the talisman on his neck.

(05-24-2015, 09:25 PM)alakazam Wrote: There is also Fullmetal Alchemist because his right arm is made out of metal... I wonder what the gun is from...

I think it is Alukard's gun, from Hellsing.

Great observational skills.......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sindar
Zweilt

(05-25-2015, 04:06 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Great observational skills.......

Thanks Blush

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-25-2015, 05:09 AM)Sindar Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 04:06 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Great observational skills.......

Thanks  Blush
Pleasure -__-.......

Mansi14
Zweilt

Bleach, Pokemon, DBZ, One Piece, Death note, Shinchan!

Demon_skeith
Gotei

One one man or rather arm can hold that gun, its hellsing.

I pretty much recognize them all but the beads.

Redcap

I recognize Pokemon and One Piece by the obvious stuff.