One Piece 693 episode review

Sebastian
this is my another professional review.
i should add self-proclaimed professional reviews my ladies and gentlemen.

nothing much happened in this episode.
seems like luffy, soldier with one leg and cavindish, the popular cabbage are still stuck with the giant metal dolls.
zoro is still fighting with pica and somehow he mangaed to let robin, bortolomeo and rebecca escape from the clutches of pica.
he also seems to found out about pica's weakness as his attacks are effecting pica and he is coughing up blood and the kanjuro messed up big time by making a net for the civilans to climb up the net and reach usopp, king riku and the other crew.

nothing major happened in this episode but it's a good enough episode.
i like the new opening theme song xD

Elvis
Gotei

Another good review, [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Do you make reviews for other anime besides One Piece? With your talent, I bet you could be an official reviewer for any anime forums...

[Image: lNttqg.gif]
Sebastian
(05-22-2015, 07:46 PM)alakazam Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Do you make reviews for other anime besides One Piece? With your talent, I bet you could be an official reviewer for any anime forums...

no way bro xD
i like this forum and the main theme is about one piece, i am writing reviews.
to be honest, my man, i am trying to look like @Star_Of_Hope
her reviews are really good which inspired me in making an account in this forum xD
i appreciate your words Bow

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Nice review..........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(05-22-2015, 11:14 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Nice review..........

thank you bro xD
i am dying to read one of your reviews too xD

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-23-2015, 02:40 AM)Sebastian Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 11:14 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Nice review..........

thank you bro xD
i am dying to read one of your reviews too xD

Pleasure.......I'll try to post one, soon............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(05-23-2015, 06:38 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Pleasure.......I'll try to post one, soon............
sounds good.
i can never compete with professional reviewers x(

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-24-2015, 11:47 PM)Sebastian Wrote:
(05-23-2015, 06:38 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Pleasure.......I'll try to post one, soon............
sounds good.
i can never compete with professional reviewers x(

I am not a professional reviewer.......

Lucifer
Gotei

this review is written on may 22 when that episode is released on 17th may.
you could have written that episode on the very same day.
the reviews looks good.
as said above use capital letters and don't spoil it with your cheesy comments, even after the review Cheers

Sebastian
(05-25-2015, 04:01 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I am not a professional reviewer.......

the quality explains all that, my man xD
but not the person or some certificate xD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One Piece Episode 704 review MadaraUchiha 10 3,760 09-03-2015, 02:48 AM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  One Piece episode 698 and 699 review Star_Of_Hope 13 4,226 08-03-2015, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Saber
  one piece episode 696 review Ewon 4 1,739 06-29-2015, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Sebastian
  one piece episode 697 review--One Shot One Kill! The Man Who Will Save Dressrosa! Sebastian 4 1,707 06-23-2015, 12:25 AM
Last Post: Elvis
  One Piece Episode 692 Review Sebastian 5 1,863 05-14-2015, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Sebastian
  One Piece Episode 691 Review Sebastian 6 2,320 05-08-2015, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope
Star One Piece Episode 689 Review Star_Of_Hope 10 3,319 05-01-2015, 12:46 AM
Star One Piece Episode 1 Review Star_Of_Hope 14 4,314 04-19-2015, 07:28 PM
Star One Piece Episode 2 Review. Star_Of_Hope 4 1,810 02-28-2015, 09:24 PM