One Piece episode 675 Discussion............

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

So, what do you think about this episode?

Well, Kyros' past was revealed and it was kinda okay, even though it was cliched...........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I haven't watched this episode yet Sad

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Sebastian
cliched?
he is sad bro.
he can't even say, he is the father for his own daughter.
that's too sad xD

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-18-2015, 06:26 PM)Sebastian Wrote: cliched?
he is sad bro.
that's too sad xD

Well, it was too predictable...........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(04-19-2015, 12:40 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:
he is sad bro.
that's too sad xD

that's cuz, you are a genius, my bro xD

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-19-2015, 09:46 PM)Sebastian Wrote:
(04-19-2015, 12:40 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:
he is sad bro.
that's too sad xD

that's cuz, you are a genius, my bro xD

Ha..........

Sebastian
(04-20-2015, 02:12 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Ha..........

i mean no sarcasm my friend x(

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-20-2015, 11:27 AM)Sebastian Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 02:12 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Ha..........

i mean no sarcasm my  friend x(

Sure.....

Sapett

I enjoyed learning more about Kyros and his backstory. I did not know that he had become the captain of King Riku's guard. I was more surprised to see he married the Kings eldest daughter and conceived Rebecca with him. The episode helped to fill in some much needed missing pieces.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-21-2015, 04:56 AM)Sapett Wrote: I enjoyed learning more about Kyros and his backstory. I did not know that he had become the captain of King Riku's guard. I was more surprised to see he married the Kings eldest daughter and conceived Rebecca with him. The episode helped to fill in some much needed missing pieces.

Well, it wasn't surprising to me.......