Inspirational and amazing song

Blackrose
Yamainu

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ever heard this?

Obviously you would know this if you ever watched the infamous Mulan cartoon
I love this song and can't remember if I shared it before so here it is

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2021, 03:32 AM by Blackrose.)

[Image: auMTeMu.gif]
Razor1911
Gotei

(08-31-2021, 04:42 AM)Blackrose Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ever heard this?

Obviously you would know this if you ever watched the infamous Mulan cartoon
I love this song and can't remember if I shared it before so here it is
That must be another of your  childhood cartoon right? But I never heard of it, it was not telecasted here.   Huh

Blackrose
Yamainu

(09-02-2021, 03:34 AM)Razor1911 Wrote: That must be another of your  childhood cartoon right? But I never heard of it, it was not telecasted here.   Huh

Are you serious?
You never saw Mulan???????????

Razor1911
Gotei

(09-02-2021, 03:41 AM)Blackrose Wrote: Are you serious?
You never saw Mulan???????????
This is ain't a kid stuff. As per the trailer, it looks more like a whole movie. The plot is amazing. I am damn sure I haven't watched this one. Is this very popular here?  Huh

Blackrose
Yamainu

(09-04-2021, 02:34 AM)Razor1911 Wrote: This is ain't a kid stuff. As per the trailer, it looks more like a whole movie. The plot is amazing. I am damn sure I haven't watched this one. Is this very popular here?  Huh

hmmmm
You must have at least heard of it right???????
You really should watch it...it's really nice and you will loveeeee mushu

Razor1911
Gotei

(09-06-2021, 02:21 AM)Blackrose Wrote: hmmmm
You must have at least heard of it right???????
You really should watch it...it's really nice and you will loveeeee mushu

The animation is awesome. I'm sure it's not an anime. It looks nice. I have to watch for it. ?

Blackrose
Yamainu

(09-06-2021, 02:46 PM)Razor1911 Wrote: The animation is awesome. I'm sure it's not an anime. It looks nice. I have to watch for it. ?

Nah it's a normal cartoon but it's really good...it's actually like a legendary show similar to lion king

Razor1911
Gotei

(09-07-2021, 07:59 AM)Blackrose Wrote: Nah it's a normal cartoon but it's really good...it's actually like a legendary show similar to lion king
Yeah I have watched this one, the lion King. The animation looks similar though.  Full

Blackrose
Yamainu

(09-07-2021, 03:14 PM)Razor1911 Wrote: Yeah I have watched this one, the lion King. The animation looks similar though.  Full

Yup, I hope that you like it

Razor1911
Gotei

(09-08-2021, 05:28 AM)Blackrose Wrote: Yup, I hope that you like it
Yeah, I liked that but wasn't really my fav though. I normally preferred comedy ones, like shinchan or Tom n Jerry. Pokemon was although an exception.  Full