Monthy read and monthy watch revival

Blackrose
Yamainu

So I'm thinking that we can try to gain more members via these. If it was restarted would you be interested?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] @madarauchicha [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and everyone else

[Image: auMTeMu.gif]
Razor1911
Gotei

What is it going to do? I mean do I have to share which Mangas I have read in that particular month?

DiamondDust
Akuma

It might be good, but we should choose a short one

[Image: Kiriko-fcjuF42kJlqfLYq.jpg]
Burnsy
Maou Senshi

I can conduct it but won't be watching any.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I am up for it
But I might not have much time so I can't really guarantee my participation but it's a good idea

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Blackrose
Yamainu

(08-12-2021, 11:11 PM)Razor1911 Wrote: What is it going to do? I mean do I have to share which Mangas I have read in that particular month?

Basically we nominate mangas and animes which we want to watch. Then we vote.  Whichever wins we read/watch it for that month and then discuss.

(08-12-2021, 11:32 PM)DiamondDust Wrote: It might be good, but we should choose a short one

I'm planning to so some advertising on fb to see if anyone might be interested in this. So they can sign up and nominate stuff as well. ..it's a good idea to go with short ones though

(08-13-2021, 02:00 AM)Burnsy Wrote: I can conduct it but won't be watching any.
It's cool
Thanks for any help you can offer Smile

(08-13-2021, 02:48 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I am up for it
But I might not have much time so I can't really guarantee my participation but it's a good idea

I just need the permission for it actually.  If you participate it would be great but i realize that you've been kinda scarce lately

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 03:02 AM by Blackrose.)

Razor1911
Gotei

Okay so I am ready to have a go. But please choose any manga having less than 100 chapters or so.. I am excited. Laugh [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(08-13-2021, 02:56 AM)Blackrose Wrote: Basically we nominate mangas and animes which we want to watch. Then we vote.  Whichever wins we read/watch it for that month and then discuss.

I'm planning to so some advertising on fb to see if anyone might be interested in this. So they can sign up and nominate stuff as well. ..it's a good idea to go with short ones though

It's cool
Thanks for any help you can offer Smile

I just need the permission for it actually.  If you participate it would be great but i realize that you've been kinda scarce lately

I am lost
May I know what kinda of permission do you require here?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Blackrose
Yamainu

(08-13-2021, 03:04 AM)Razor1911 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Awesome. ..you can nominate something that you think might be interesting as well

(08-13-2021, 03:07 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I am lost
May I know what kinda of permission do you require here?

Lol just to restart the monthly  watch n read...nothing more.
Relax

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 03:36 AM by Blackrose.)

Razor1911
Gotei

(08-13-2021, 03:34 AM)Blackrose Wrote: Awesome. ..you can nominate something that you think might be interesting as well

Lol just to restart the monthly  watch n read...nothing more.
Relax
I would like to nominate 2 Mangas.
1. The seven deadly sins
2. Detective conan