BJW

DiamondDust
Akuma

I'm not talking about Clara's doll lol so this BJW thingy is Japanese deathmatch wrestling, i'm so into this right now, anyone watch this too?

[Image: Kiriko-fcjuF42kJlqfLYq.jpg]
Blackangel
lol this got me laughing so hard
and yeah i thought for sure it's some doll and you are tagging clarie to some new doll for her. death match? those aren't real in real life lol

DiamondDust
Akuma

(04-23-2021, 01:54 AM)Blackangel Wrote: lol this got me laughing so hard
and yeah i thought for sure it's some doll and you are tagging clarie to some new doll for her. death match? those aren't real in real life lol

Well yea it's fake just like any other wrestling match, but there is more blood in BJW

Blackangel
(04-23-2021, 01:56 AM)DiamondDust Wrote: Well yea it's fake just like any other wrestling match, but there is more blood in BJW

then it's not for me at all
and i am sure it's not actually real and good is that's all real blood and not some fake blood and i don't really want it to be real

DiamondDust
Akuma

(04-23-2021, 02:06 AM)Blackangel Wrote: then it's not for me at all
and i am sure it's not actually real and good is that's all real blood and not some fake blood and i don't really want it to be real

They actually get cuts all over their body and get bloody lol scary right

Blackangel
(04-23-2021, 02:09 AM)DiamondDust Wrote: They actually get cuts all over their body and get bloody lol scary right

why would they get cuts?
let me guess and i am sure they will be using weapons? that's really not my forte lol

DiamondDust
Akuma

(04-23-2021, 02:15 AM)Blackangel Wrote: why would they get cuts?
let me guess and i am sure they will be using weapons? that's really not my forte lol

Yes, they use weapons, there is even a pool of piranha on the stage lol

Blackangel
(04-23-2021, 02:18 AM)DiamondDust Wrote: Yes, they use weapons, there is even a pool of piranha on the stage lol

i really don't know whether to believe that or not
but i will have to watch at least one of those fights to understand what's happening and i don't have the patience lol

DiamondDust
Akuma

(04-23-2021, 02:21 AM)Blackangel Wrote: i really don't know whether to believe that or not
but i will have to watch at least one of those fights to understand what's happening and i don't have the patience lol

YouTube it, it's interesting