Yona of the dawn update

Blackrose
Yamainu

Not gona speak about any specific chapter but here's a brief update for anyone interested.
 First of all there's a cute modern day chapter with all the dragons and stuff and Hak and yona are students..it's so funny but not a part of the actual story.

Let's get to the real story,
I think that last thing I mentioned was that the dragons were trying to meet Yona and their plan failed.
After that there's a flash back about Sowoon's mom who seems to be of the clan which inherited the crimson dragon's illness in their blood. 
She although being hidden away in her village still ended up with Soowon's dad who absolutely loves her inspite of her illness. Won't say to many details in case you're gona read it. 
Turns out that Zeno knew his mom and he was able to spot the illness in sowoon. Last update was that Zeno shared this with the other dragons.

[Image: auMTeMu.gif]
Naiwen
Shichibukai

It’s a pretty good one. I love it.

Blackrose
Yamainu

(07-20-2020, 03:18 AM)Naiwen Wrote: It’s a pretty good one. I love it.

Do you follow this manga naiwen?

Blackangel
yona as a student?
that sounds very interesting and now i want to read it badly, sweetheart.

Blackrose
Yamainu

(07-20-2020, 05:23 PM)Blackangel Wrote: yona as a student?
that sounds very interesting and now i want to read it badly, sweetheart.

lol I found it on mangago

Blackangel
(07-22-2020, 01:30 PM)Blackrose Wrote: lol I found it on mangago

oh cool
finally you got into mangago too. i am so happy now.

Razor1911
Gotei

(07-23-2020, 03:44 PM)Blackangel Wrote: oh cool
finally you got into mangago too. i am so happy now.
And I love this site mangago. That is so convenient to read there. Earlier I had installed Mangatoon but now I dropped and uninstalled that.

Blackrose
Yamainu

(08-14-2021, 09:39 PM)Razor1911 Wrote: And I love this site mangago. That is so convenient to read there. Earlier I had installed Mangatoon but now I dropped and uninstalled that.

yeah I have recently had a couple of apps recommendation if you're still interested in downloading any.

So we're at chapter 211 and omg they ended this so badly....I wana know what happens
Hak is as awesome as ever  Sing
Dragons as crazy and funny as ever but Yona had a weird dream and I'm fearful of what might happen sighss
Gotta wait for end of the month to see the rest of this epic battle. Lost

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2021, 01:37 AM by Blackrose.)

Razor1911
Gotei

(08-15-2021, 01:35 AM)Blackrose Wrote: yeah I have recently had a couple of apps recommendation if you're still interested in downloading any.

So we're at chapter 211 and omg they ended this so badly....I wana know what happens
Hak is as awesome as ever  Sing
Dragons as crazy and funny as ever but Yona had a weird dream and I'm fearful of what might happen sighss
Gotta wait for end of the month to see the rest of this epic battle. Lost
Yeah please recommend me more apps, so that I can download and read later. I mean, app having downloadable features.

Blackrose
Yamainu

(08-15-2021, 03:09 AM)Razor1911 Wrote: Yeah please recommend me more apps, so that I can download and read later. I mean, app having downloadable features.

So I've not used them myself but they were recommended 
crunchyroll, funimation, animax

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yona of the dawn...chapter 189 Blackrose 7 1,008 06-24-2020, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Blackrose
  Yona of the dawn...favourite dragon Blackrose 15 1,860 12-31-2019, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Blackangel