What game are you playing right now?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

This section needs a thread like this. I've been into emulation for the past few months and right now I'm playing Super Mario 64. I'm done with the first two worlds and while the camera is infuriating at times, the game still holds up incredibly well and is a masterpiece.
Here's a great review:

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Akuma

shantae seven sirens on the PS4.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I'm currently playing Banjo-Kazooie.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Akuma

(07-10-2020, 05:34 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I'm currently playing Banjo-Kazooie.

oh nice, on the N64 or via the Rare replay on Xbox?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-11-2020, 03:07 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: oh nice, on the N64 or via the Rare replay on Xbox?

Neither lol, on an emulator, I'm using a DualShock 4 to play everything. I've also started Super Mario Sunshine. Banjo is a bit more slower-paced than SM64 and focuses more on exploration so I'm taking my time with it.

Demon_skeith
Akuma

(07-11-2020, 07:53 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Neither lol, on an emulator, I'm using a DualShock 4 to play everything. I've also started Super Mario Sunshine. Banjo is a bit more slower-paced than SM64 and focuses more on exploration so I'm taking my time with it.

I guess to answer my question though you're playing the N64 version Tongue

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-12-2020, 04:21 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: I guess to answer my question though you're playing the N64 version Tongue

Yep the N64 version. Lack of a second analog stick is frustrating at times but it's not all that important in platformers so I'm fine with it.

Blackangel
sounds very interesting
what's up with all the new interesting game news these days? there are too many posts.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-13-2020, 03:55 PM)Blackangel Wrote: sounds very interesting
what's up with all the new interesting game news these days? there are too many posts.

There's nothing new though. All these games are 20 years old.
If you are talking about social media in general, PS5 and the next Xbox are coming this year so people are very excited.

Blackangel
(07-13-2020, 05:16 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: There's nothing new though. All these games are 20 years old.
If you are talking about social media in general, PS5 and the next Xbox are coming this year so people are very excited.

i wasn't talking about this
never mind. and you are right most of the people talk a lot these days.