How do you pick new and ongoing anime?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

So, how do you pick these anime?
By reviews or popularity? Or by recommendations?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Plot, trailer and first episode.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Burnsy
Maou Senshi

Sometimes just reading plot, sometimes just hearing the name is enough. Other times people recommending it here and other reviews.

Blackangel
Yamainu

probably by trailer
if it's interesting then i will watch it

Demon_skeith
Akuma

trailer, a few non spoiler reviews and the artwork. Most of the time it turns out well.

nagashiwa

trailer and artwork. but 99% artwork only. 
But also "age" currently I like to watch animes with stories which are rated 16+,18+

Blackangel
Yamainu

nagashiwa Wrote:trailer and artwork. but 99% artwork only. 
But also "age" currently I like to watch animes with stories which are rated 16+,18+
don't you like action genre?
usually many people like those anime.

HannahCN

Reviews, genre, 'anime like...' lists, seeing what the new season has to offer. Eventually I find enough to watch. ^_^

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-07-2019, 11:23 AM)HannahCN Wrote: Reviews, genre, 'anime like...' lists, seeing what the new season has to offer. Eventually I find enough to watch. ^_^

MAL's recommendation list is good.
I usually find anime that way too. No wonder everyone watch Code Geass after watching Death note.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
nagashiwa

(12-06-2019, 11:58 PM)Blackangel Wrote: don't you like action genre?
usually many people like those anime.

I do like, but depends a lot on how it looks like and for what kind of age range it is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How soon do you watch an ongoing anime? Blackangel 9 680 11-24-2018, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Blackrose
  What other anime that is ongoing the same as bleach fatality 4 974 09-24-2018, 03:04 AM
Last Post: Kaname
  Do you prefer ongoing or completed anime? Star_Of_Hope 10 1,086 07-17-2018, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope