Drifters for September anime

Blackangel
Yamainu

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] @burnseceo [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
watch this if you get time
it's been selected

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Yeah it's been in my watch list so I'm looking forward to watching this. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Blackangel
Yamainu

(09-05-2019, 11:36 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Yeah it's been in my watch list so I'm looking forward to watching this.
i forgot about them
is ace still active? i haven't seen him here for months. i miss talking to him. he likes manga just like me

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-05-2019, 11:44 PM)Blackangel Wrote: i forgot about them
is ace still active? i haven't seen him here for months. i miss talking to him. he likes manga just like me
I don't know he just came to my mind and I tagged him.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
JdR2V

I've had this series in a "recommend list" for a loooong time, so this will be fun XD

[Image: tpoiFPY.png]
Blackangel
Yamainu

(09-06-2019, 12:04 AM)JdR2V Wrote: I've had this series in a "recommend list" for a loooong time, so this will be fun XD
watch it with us
we will be posting a thread for ever 4-5 episodes in this section. you have an entire month to finish the anime, as part of the group watch. what does your username mean?

JdR2V

(09-06-2019, 12:06 AM)Blackangel Wrote: watch it with us
we will be posting a thread for ever 4-5 episodes in this section. you have an entire month to finish the anime, as part of the group watch. what does your username mean?
Yep, this is the perfect excuse XD although I didn't vote for this one XD and the Nick are the first letters of my full name XD

[Image: tpoiFPY.png]
Blackangel
Yamainu

(09-06-2019, 12:12 AM)JdR2V Wrote: Yep, this is the perfect excuse XD although I didn't vote for this one XD and the Nick are the first letters of my full name XD
i watched the first episode and it's good
art is a little weird but the story is solid. that's cool. i thought it's a character name symbols

Blackrose
Gotei

(09-05-2019, 11:44 PM)Blackangel Wrote: i forgot about them

Once you tag him he normally appears out of thin air lol 
Sure he will respond to u soon Smile 
Come to think of it though, I haven't spoken to him in a while as well

[Image: 34bd2u.gif]
Blackangel
Yamainu

(09-06-2019, 11:16 AM)Blackrose Wrote: Once you tag him he normally appears out of thin air lol 
Sure he will respond to u soon Smile 
Come to think of it though, I haven't spoken to him in a while as well
yeah and he used to be very good at talking once he started
i miss talking to many people. please don't leave without saying anything, even if you have stopped watching and reading, anime and manga

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drifters anime episode 2-5 discussion Blackangel 24 239 09-17-2019, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Blackrose
  Drifters anime episode 1 discussion Blackangel 34 605 09-16-2019, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Blackangel