Don't you think deku is too kind?

Kaname
Gotei

I always got the feeling that he is too kind.
If someone asks him to die so that others can survive, he would do it.

[Image: YKC7aqu.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I mean he did risk his life in his fight against Muscular when he tried to save Kota so no doubt about that, but yeah I guess he is? Nothing wrong in that. A lot of Shounen anime protagonists are.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Kaname
Gotei

(12-27-2018, 03:31 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I mean he did risk his life in his fight against Muscular when he tried to save Kota so no doubt about that, but yeah I guess he is? Nothing wrong in that. A lot of Shounen anime protagonists are.
I understand that he is a hero man but he forgets that even his life has value.
I am re-watching the first episode and felt that even for one person he would risk everything

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-27-2018, 03:35 AM)Nameless Wrote: I understand that he is a hero man but he forgets that even his life has value.
I am re-watching the first episode and felt that even for one person he would risk everything

That's what being a hero means, risking your life to save others.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Kaname
Gotei

(12-27-2018, 03:42 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: That's what being a hero means, risking your life to save others.

Would it be weird if I pay attention to numbers man?
If he is trying to save more than one life, then I can accept it man. But if it's one life and he might die, then it becomes a little meaningless man.
2 lives are greater than a single life

BurnsyCEO
Maou Senshi

I like that about him

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-27-2018, 09:53 AM)Nameless Wrote: Would it be weird if I pay attention to numbers man?
If he is trying to save more than one life, then I can accept it man. But if it's one life and he might die, then it becomes a little meaningless man.
2 lives are greater than a single life

That was just one example I gave. And if you were a hero you won't be thinking about the number of lives honestly.

Kaname
Gotei

(12-27-2018, 01:56 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: That was just one example I gave. And if you were a hero you won't be thinking about the number of lives honestly.

I am not sure man but they shouldn't think themselves as expendable.
If they die, who would save others in the future?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-27-2018, 03:18 PM)Nameless Wrote: I am not sure man but they shouldn't think themselves as expendable.
If they die, who would save others in the future?

Other heroes, obviously. That's how selfless people think.

Sase
Yamainu

If you carefully watched this anime, there was a scene where Deku would ask All Might about him not able to save people who are far from his reach. All might would say, ''That's why I save as many as I can within my reach with a smile on my face". Midoriya really admires All might in a way, his ideals are that of All Might.

In this case, even if it is just one life, saving without second thought selflessly would be the option Midoriya would choose cause then he would regret like, 'Heck, I can't even save one life. How can I call myself a hero'. He is guilty conscious too much and hence to him, not saving a life is equal to death.