Anime story that you can never forget

Kaname
Akuma

There are a few anime like that for me.
I can't forget death note and even now I remember each and every event in it. I remember vampire knight too.
What do you remember?

[Image: YKC7aqu.png]
Blackangel
i think there is a thread like this somewhere
for me ai no kusabi, death note, code geass, totally captivated for sure. i have other anime too

Heatman

I would never forget Final Fantasy XV, Bleach, one punch man, Death Note, Golden Time, Scrapped Princess, Oh my Goddess.

DiamondDust
Akuma

(07-14-2021, 04:14 PM)Heatman Wrote: I would never forget Final Fantasy XV, Bleach, one punch man, Death Note, Golden Time, Scrapped Princess, Oh my Goddess.

I'm happy that i heard someone mentioned about Scrapped Princess lol i love it

[Image: Kiriko-fcjuF42kJlqfLYq.jpg]
Razor1911
Gotei

I like most of the stories which have deep meaning to it. Till now, my favourite of them is grave of the fireflies. I know many of you already had watched this movie, it is among the most favourite stories I have seen.

DiamondDust
Akuma

(07-18-2021, 05:10 PM)Razor1911 Wrote: I like most of the stories which have deep meaning to it. Till now, my favourite of them is grave of the fireflies. I know many of you already had watched this movie, it is among the most favourite stories I have seen.

It was a sad one

Razor1911
Gotei

(07-18-2021, 06:06 PM)DiamondDust Wrote: It was a sad one
Yeah, it was sad. More importantly it was based on true story. So you could understand the depth of the situation, it's really heartbreaking.

DiamondDust
Akuma

(07-21-2021, 07:27 PM)Razor1911 Wrote: Yeah, it was sad. More importantly it was based on true story. So you could understand the depth of the situation, it's really heartbreaking.

Hm.. i want that little girl saved

Razor1911
Gotei

(07-21-2021, 08:04 PM)DiamondDust Wrote: Hm.. i want that little girl saved
I too wish setsuko could be saved. But what had happened is really heartbreaking. It's just one story, there might be thousands real stories like this.

DiamondDust
Akuma

(07-21-2021, 08:46 PM)Razor1911 Wrote: I too wish setsuko could be saved. But what had happened is really heartbreaking. It's just one story, there might be thousands real stories like this.

Yea.. that's war

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anime series that you'll never forget until you die Blackangel 5 203 05-21-2021, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Rinko
  Anime character you are attached to, and will probably never forget Star_Of_Hope 3 210 10-15-2020, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Blackangel
  What is the one anime you wish you could forget? Star_Of_Hope 3 303 08-06-2020, 07:16 PM
  Anime you can never forget Rinko 2 283 04-29-2020, 08:21 PM