Do you think brook can die?

Blackangel
Yamainu

his skull was cracked but he got up as if nothing happened.
do you think he can ever die?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I am not so sure either. His soul can travel quite a bit and he seems to be almost immortal as he doesn't have any bones or flesh. I wonder if he can reattach his bones. If that is the case, then he is certainly immortal.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Gotei

I'm sure if he was plunged underwater and kept there he would completely die. Wearing those sea cuffs as well will most likely do the same thing.

Kaname
Gotei

(12-12-2018, 03:29 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: I'm sure if he was plunged underwater and kept there he would completely die. Wearing those sea cuffs as well will most likely do the same thing.

This is an interesting observation man.
I think he could certainly die in Sea as he is a devil fruit user.

[Image: YKC7aqu.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

His Devil Fruit lets him get resurrected only once, if I'm correct so if you completely destroy his body his soul will leave.
And also drowning in the sea obviously, him being a devil fruit user.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-12-2018, 11:01 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: His Devil Fruit lets him get resurrected only once, if I'm correct so if you completely destroy his body his soul will leave.
And also drowning in the sea obviously, him being a devil fruit user.

I wonder what completely destroying a skeleton entail. Never mind. Sea would definitely kill him.
I wonder how sea reacts towards black beard.

Ace
Zweilt

After death, the user continues to exist in whatever state they were revived as and can even go as far as to grant a form of "immortality" that lasts until the user suffers a second death. This of course is negated if the user's cause of death was drowning, and their body remains in the water, or if their body is completely destroyed.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-13-2018, 12:21 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I wonder what completely destroying a skeleton entail.  Never mind. Sea would definitely kill him.
I wonder how sea reacts towards black beard.

I mean destroying the spine would do it probably. Or crushing it by putting it under something really heavy.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-13-2018, 02:39 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I mean destroying the spine would do it probably. Or crushing it by putting it under something really heavy.

He cracked his skull in this arc and somehow that got better.
I wouldn't be surprised if he can put himself together in the future.

Kaname
Gotei

(12-13-2018, 01:29 AM)Ace Wrote: After death, the user continues to exist in whatever state they were revived as and can even go as far as to grant a form of "immortality" that lasts until the user suffers a second death. This of course is negated if the user's cause of death was drowning, and their body remains in the water, or if their body is completely destroyed.

How did he revive as skeleton man?
He must have eaten a fruit when he is still alive. How can be received as a skeleton? It didn't make any sense to me

[Image: YKC7aqu.png]