naruto shippuden movie 1

Blackrose
Gotei

So I finally decided to start this series, I loved the movie, it was epic. Typical Naruto lol I however did not like the ending until I realized the end was after the credits. I really don't get that. I mean why do they have to put stuff after the credits..credits mean the end ,no more, nada..geeze but I really liked it

[Image: 34bd2u.gif]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Just so you know, the movies are not canon, the TV series is. Some of them are a good watch, some of them aren't.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Blackrose
Gotei

(12-06-2018, 01:00 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Just so you know, the movies are not canon, the TV series is. Some of them are a good watch, some of them aren't.

As I have said before I grew up loving Naruto so Ima take my chances. I don't quite get what you mean by not canon though

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-06-2018, 01:03 PM)blackrose Wrote: As I have said before I grew up loving Naruto so Ima take my chances. I don't quite get what you mean by not canon though

Canon is basically everything part of the main storyline.
I'm just saying you can finish the TV series first before watching it.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Blackrose
Gotei

(12-06-2018, 01:20 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Canon is basically everything part of the main storyline.
I'm just saying you can finish the TV series first before watching it.

I can't remember where I left of with the tv series, twas such a long time ago. Besides I already started this one. 
I'm hard headed so still not getting the whole canon thing but dnt stress to explain Smile

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-06-2018, 01:25 PM)blackrose Wrote: I can't remember where I left of with the tv series, twas such a long time ago. Besides I already started this one. 
I'm hard headed so still not getting the whole canon thing but dnt stress to explain Smile

Just make sure you don't watch Naruto: The Last, and Boruto: Naruto the Movie then. Those are to be specifically watched after you finish the series. All others don't matter anyway.

Demon_skeith
Gotei

Oddly enough I haven't watched many of the shippuden movies, mostly the later ones in a odd way. I'll have to take the time to check out the older ones despite having finished the series.

Blackangel
Yamainu

i have watched it a long time ago and barely remembers the move now.
i will re watch it again.

Blackrose
Gotei

(12-06-2018, 01:41 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Just make sure you don't watch Naruto: The Last, and Boruto: Naruto the Movie then. Those are to be specifically watched after you finish the series. All others don't matter anyway.

Ohhh so what you mean is it's just like a continuation of the series? Ok cool i get it now Smile

(12-06-2018, 04:21 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Oddly enough I haven't watched many of the shippuden movies, mostly the later ones in a odd way. I'll have to take the time to check out the older ones despite having finished the series.

Hmmm are you a naruto fan? Was actually planning to watch the entire shippuden movie series but I might have to back track lol

(12-07-2018, 02:10 AM)Angel Wrote: i have watched it a long time ago and barely remembers the move now.
i will re watch it again.

Yea naruto is pretty old lol When you do, take note of which sharukain is your best in the movie and let me know, k Smile

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2018, 03:30 AM by Blackrose.)

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-07-2018, 03:27 AM)blackrose Wrote: Ohhh so what you mean is it's just like a continuation of the series? Ok cool i get it now Smile

Hmmm are you a naruto fan? Was actually planning to watch the entire shippuden movie series but I might have to back track lol

Yea naruto is pretty old lol When you do, take note of which sharukain is your best in the movie and let me know, k Smile

Also, Neji's move, it's called Byakugan.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Naruto Shippuden Mansi14 30 5,715 12-07-2018, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Blackangel