Voice 2 ending

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Ugh...is it just me who is a bit disappointed with the ending.
I kinda suspected that there might not be a closure for that psycho case...but I didn't expect a 'to be continued' message
I hope that director kang wouldn't die.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Blackrose
Yamainu

(11-17-2018, 02:08 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Ugh...is it just me who is a bit disappointed with the ending.
I kinda suspected that there might not be a closure for that psycho case...but I didn't expect a 'to be continued' message
I hope that director kang wouldn't die.

I searched for this voice 2 thing but could not find it..it is an anime right?

[Image: 34bd2u.gif]
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(11-17-2018, 12:46 PM)blackrose Wrote: I searched for this voice 2 thing but could not find it..it is an anime right?

It's a Korean drama about killers and murder, Rose.
It's a very dark drama but unfortunately, people in my family likes that sort of mystery.

Blackrose
Yamainu

(11-17-2018, 02:00 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: It's a Korean drama about killers and murder, Rose.
It's a very dark drama but unfortunately, people in my family likes that sort of mystery.

Oh I see, well no wonder I couldn't find it..enjoy anyways Smile

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(11-18-2018, 12:24 PM)blackrose Wrote: Oh I see, well no wonder I couldn't find it..enjoy anyways Smile

Thank you.
I have been watching it for quite sometime now and I really like it. I hope the next season comes out soon.

Blackrose
Yamainu

(11-20-2018, 01:59 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Thank you.
I have been watching it for quite sometime now and I really like it. I hope the next season comes out soon.
No problem Wink have fun