Favourite X-Men character

Blackrose
Yamainu

I can't help it but ask. There were so many awesome characters in the x-men and each one extremely unique and special. Was it Nightcrawler, Beast, the professor, jean, storm, or even a villain. Doesn't matter, a character is a character.
I know that if you read my favourite episode post you may be thinking that my answer to this would be Jean. While Jean is in every way awesome and completely and totally epic though she isn't my favourite.
My favourite and the one that stands out the most to me is and always have been tan tadada .. Storm! Even while playing video games I would choose her. I just adore her powers to control the weather . It would be so great to be able to do that. Rainy day I command you to go away or when I don't feel to go out I could command it to rain lol.

So enough about my favourite, what's yours?

[Image: auMTeMu.gif]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I think Jean Grey has the most potential to have a great character arc but they ruined it in X-Men The Last Stand. They are doing the Dark Phoenix Saga again in the upcoming X-Men: Dark Phoenix movie. This may sound cliched but my favorite characters are Wolverine, Magneto and Professor X. I particularly like the relationship between the latter two, in both the timelines(Ian Mckellen/Patrick Stewart and Michael Fassbender/James Mcavoy).

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Blackrose
Yamainu

(10-13-2018, 06:05 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I think Jean Grey has the most potential to have a great character arc but they ruined it in X-Men The Last Stand. They are doing the Dark Phoenix Saga again in the upcoming X-Men: Dark Phoenix movie. This may sound cliched but my favorite characters are Wolverine, Magneto and Professor X. I particularly like the relationship between the latter two, in both the timelines(Ian Mckellen/Patrick Stewart and Michael Fassbender/James Mcavoy).

Will have to check out the new version. Don't worry I don't find it cliched, I actually like wolverine. He is a very interesting character, never a dull moment with that one professor x and magneto.. yea I guess i could see that but not much of a fan of those in particular. I do like the professor's power though

Silver_Fox
Evil pirates.

Of course Psylocke, i like her katana and her her costume hehe..

Blackrose
Yamainu

(05-10-2019, 02:10 PM)BlueFog2019 Wrote: Of course Psylocke, i like her katana and her her costume hehe..

hmmmmm
I hear you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seven Deadly Sins Favourite Character Blackrose 70 679 58 minutes ago
Last Post: Ace
  Prince of stride..favourite character Blackrose 122 2,014 3 hours ago
Last Post: Razor1911
  Would you want your favourite character to be revived in Anime? Star_Of_Hope 5 149 07-18-2021, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Razor1911
  What is your favourite show/character? Alexander 1 94 07-09-2021, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Heatman
  Favourite death note character? Alexander 6 170 07-09-2021, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Heatman
  Your favourite Character in Fairytail Naiwen 11 2,096 11-11-2019, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Blackangel
  Favourite anime character eyes Blackrose 16 2,448 05-22-2019, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Blackrose
  Rurouni Kenshin.. favourite character Blackrose 22 2,975 05-13-2019, 10:50 PM
  Trigun anime..favourite character Blackrose 4 840 01-14-2019, 02:27 AM
  Beyblade....favourite character Blackrose 0 533 11-11-2018, 12:57 PM
  Trickster..favourite character Blackrose 0 441 11-09-2018, 01:11 PM
  Your favourite main character from any Anime? Naiwen 5 2,242 09-05-2018, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Blackangel