Do You like immortality on anime?

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Well the immortality can be real like in blade of the immortal.
Or it can be induced like in bleach or Naruto.
So do you like the concept?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Blackangel
Yamainu

I don't know the first thing but if it's being overrated and overpowered and undefeated, then I hate it.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(11-14-2017, 03:41 PM)yaoifangirl Wrote: I don't know the first thing but if it's being overrated and overpowered and undefeated, then I hate it.

Well that statement is confusing but I got your point...I think I do.
I don't like overpowered characters either

Poseidon
Gotei

Immortality = invincibility

That suck unless for God-tier characters

The BlueFog
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(07-10-2019, 12:40 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Immortality = invincibility

Well, most of the time, people tend to dislike them for that quality.
No wonder the support characters are usually more popular than the main character of an anime

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Poseidon
Gotei

(07-10-2019, 01:04 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Well, most of the time, people tend to dislike them for that quality.
No wonder the support characters are usually more popular than the main character of an anime

Yes! All hail to support characters and anti-hero haha..
But seriously, it's getting harder for me to find likeable main character nowadays, my hope is only on Seinen

The BlueFog
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(07-10-2019, 01:47 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Yes! All hail to support characters and anti-hero haha..
But seriously, it's getting harder for me to find likeable main character nowadays, my hope is only on Seinen

Well, interesting.
I am into shounen and not seinen. Still I do see why you feel like switching the genre altogether

Poseidon
Gotei

(07-10-2019, 02:00 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Well, interesting.
I am into shounen and not seinen. Still I do see why you feel like switching the genre altogether

Yea star, in last few months i really switch to Seinen and feel more comfort, most of the story and character are match my taste. Maybe later you want to try Seinen and Josei

The BlueFog
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(07-10-2019, 02:10 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Yea star, in last few months i really switch to Seinen and feel more comfort, most of the story and character are match my taste. Maybe later you want to try Seinen and Josei

I see.
May be sometime in the future, I might come to like that genre as well. As of now, I don't see the appeal.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-10-2019, 12:40 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Immortality = invincibility

Not exactly.
Revival isn't something you see often. Like Relife or some sort of god like character