Recent content by Kaynil

  1. Kaynil

    Do you get along with your siblings?

    My bro is ten years younger than me but generally speaking we got along. Sure, I had a few times I butted heads with him but nothing big. The age gap mattered less the more he grew. That being said I moved accross the other other half of the world so we are not in close contact.
  2. Kaynil

    So you think the site is slow?

    My first instinct would be to check if you guys updated any plugin or the forum software itself recently. maybe there was a change there that caused the lag. I haven't been here consistently and the day I had problems with MAF I also had problems in a different community so I just chalked it to...
  3. Kaynil

    What up?

    Hi, Neil! Pleased to meet you! Awesome having you around. Definitely that's some cool anime you are throwing around, haha.
  4. Kaynil

    Can anime hair ever be life like?

    Oh, my bad, hahah. In that case I am sure there exists. The more realistic the characters look the more likely their hairstyles will be as well. The easiest answer would be rotoscoped anime like Flowers of Evil. But I'd say Death Note for the most part has pretty grounded hairstyles.
  5. Kaynil

    Worst anime dad

    I mean, yeah. Obligatory mention for sure, which I think DarkAngel has got us covered. Haha. Definitely not as egregious but still comes to mind is Genma Saotome, the father from the protagonisg ofRanma 1/2. He doesn't hate his son, but he is pretty selfish and even when he thinks he is...
  6. Kaynil

    Can anime hair ever be life like?

    Depends on the anime but I imagine you'd need a huge amounts of styling gel per day, hahaha.
  7. Kaynil

    The Amazing Digital Circus

    For some reason I didn't come across this thread until now. A shame I was really into the show from when I stumbled into it and waiting excitedly for the last few episodes!! Now that is over is still one of my favourites.
  8. Kaynil

    Why do the protagonist gets help and antagonists don't?

    Because the antagonist that gets help become part of the protagonist group. =P In all seriousness, some people have just gotten their morals and worldview so twisted they can't readapt, there is also many that just don't think there's anything to fix or get help for, regardless of their past...
  9. Kaynil

    Struggling with Super Bear Adventure world 5 boss fight

    Yeah, I have never played the game. .... Oh, wait! I see the link snuggled in the quote reply, this was just an sneaky way to advertise some mod for the game, wasn't it? Disappointing. 😒
  10. Kaynil

    I am losing hope

    I am here to tell you one thing and that is that whatever decisions a grownups 30 year old woman makes does not reflect on your sense of accomplishment and anyone saying otherwise are deluding themselves. You love and care for her. You did your best to provide. You did not fail her. I am...
  11. Kaynil

    Let's talk about your day!

    Happy Friday! I had to work so I am still recovering from staying up. I have been trying to tweak stuff for my streams as my vtube model and twitch redeems are not in speaking terms right now. :ROFLMAO: I have been getting too into it and not sleeping enough despite working through the week. I...
  12. Kaynil

    Why do men expect women to pay the bills?

    I think this what it boils down to. If both sides are in agreement then it's alright whatever way they decide to slice it. Oh, the "forgetting the wallet" is a whooole different matter. That would be a see-you-never for me. Specially nowadays with people having the cards on their phones. Many...
  13. Kaynil

    How do I stop someone who wouldn't listen?

    You care and your feelings for her make sense in this situation. You don't have to stop caring for her, but try not to buy on her terms.
  14. Kaynil

    Yay or Nay

    Yay Learning to drive?
  15. Kaynil

    When was the last time you... ?

    Never have ridden a horse When was the last time you had hotcakes?
Back
Top