New group promotion!!

Saber
Isn't 500 posts need some time to make?
How about reducing the number to a 100 or 250?

Lucifer
Gotei

i made 300 posts for the first time in a forum but i don't have any special structure. can't you guys take saber's suggestion?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I concur with Saber and KuranKaname.....Maybe, we can try reducing the required post counts, for now, and later, we can increase them, when we have a lot of active members......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
hawkeye_mihawk
Zweilt

someone fill me up :3

which group changed to which??

(06-16-2015, 04:09 PM)Sebastian Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] aren't you the one who made them, my lady?

even i helped with the names bro Sad

[Image: giphy.gif]
Testaccount
(09-03-2015, 02:55 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I concur with Saber and KuranKaname.....Maybe, we can try reducing the required post counts, for now, and later, we can increase them, when we have a lot of active members......

I don't recommend that because there are trolls like me.

Sebastian
(09-03-2015, 03:22 AM)smoker Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] aren't you the one who made them, my lady?

even i helped with the names bro Sad
i don't recommend low post count for group promotions either x(

Vampire
How many moderators are there human? Even in the people who read this thread, I can see 11 moderators.
Why is the style for mere moderators is flashy?

Kaynil
Zweilt

If you don't want to lower the Pirates to 500 then maybe you could make a new group for 250 or 300 posts. Seems like many dedicated members are getting there and it'd make them feel rewarded. Even a tongue-in-cheek title that aims to convey a pirate-in-training would be nice.

Elvis
Gotei

What happens after you become a Legend? Will new ranks be added in the future?

[Image: lNttqg.gif]
Sebastian
(12-01-2015, 01:39 AM)alakazam Wrote: What happens after you become a Legend? Will new ranks be added in the future?

that's so cool man xD
i like your username style.
i will become a legend too.