Live action movie?

Demon_skeith
Gotei

I thought I heard something about a live action movie, but I highly doubt one could be pulled off successfully.

Bakanyan

(08-18-2015, 01:51 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: I thought I heard something about a live action movie, but I highly doubt one could be pulled off successfully.

Yep. Luffy's rubber thing is possible, but its not going to worth the budget for the producers if they need special animations for every character in One Piece. The battles will kill them...

Demon_skeith
Gotei

(08-18-2015, 09:01 PM)Bakanyan Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 01:51 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: I thought I heard something about a live action movie, but I highly doubt one could be pulled off successfully.

Yep. Luffy's rubber thing is possible, but its not going to worth the budget for the producers if they need special animations for every character in One Piece. The battles will kill them...

Yes I know Luffy's rubber is possible, but there is no way they could pull a OP movie off and not be killed off by angry fans.

Elvis
Gotei

The guys who make a live action Attack on Titan movie haven't been killed by angry fans yet despite the CGI in the trailer looking quite terrible...

[Image: lNttqg.gif]
Bakanyan

(08-19-2015, 08:19 PM)alakazam Wrote: The guys who make a live action Attack on Titan movie haven't been killed by angry fans yet despite the CGI in the trailer looking quite terrible...

I still doubt that a live action will be made. If its bad, people will criticize the makers. If its good, they'll demand more and more. So when the makers refuse to make more live actions of One Piece, there will be hate anyway. Anyway, its pretty much unlikely that One Piece will get a live action.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Which Series You Don’t Want to See Get a Live-Action Adaption" poll results Mansi14 5 2,627 04-10-2015, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope