Bleach Movies

Demon_skeith
Gotei

Which of the Bleach movies did you enjoy the most?

I enjoyed the 4th one the most.

Albert Newton
Shichibukai

i dont exactly remember the number or the name of the movie....but i liked the one where everyone forgets who ichigo is and also a guy who used to live with rukia when on earth tries to take her away ...if u can understand which one im talkin about..>.>

Demon_skeith
Gotei

(01-04-2015, 02:58 AM)Albert Newton Wrote: i dont exactly remember the number or the name of the movie....but i liked the one where everyone forgets who ichigo is and also a guy who used to live with rukia when on earth tries to take her away ...if u can understand which one im talkin about..>.>

Ahh, thats the third one fade to black. A pretty good one.

Albert Newton
Shichibukai

(01-05-2015, 02:45 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote:
(01-04-2015, 02:58 AM)Albert Newton Wrote: i dont exactly remember the number or the name of the movie....but i liked the one  where everyone forgets who ichigo is and also a guy who used to live with rukia when on earth tries to take her away ...if u can understand which one im talkin about..>.>

yeah...yeah.. guess thats the one...  also i liked the one about Hyorinmaru .. u know it name..? 

Demon_skeith
Gotei

(01-05-2015, 10:47 PM)Albert Newton Wrote:
(01-05-2015, 02:45 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote:
(01-04-2015, 02:58 AM)Albert Newton Wrote: i dont exactly remember the number or the name of the movie....but i liked the one  where everyone forgets who ichigo is and also a guy who used to live with rukia when on earth tries to take her away ...if u can understand which one im talkin about..>.>

yeah...yeah.. guess thats the one...  also i liked the one about Hyorinmaru .. u know it name..? 

That was the second one, diamond dust rebellion

Blackangel
Yamainu

i have watched all the bleach movies and i am hoping and praying to god that we will get a movie about those two kids. i never saw anything romantic between rukia and renji. rukia never seemed interested.